[Pathways] 'Philosophy as a Universe of Discourse' by D.R. Khashaba

PHILOSOPHY AS UNIVERSE OF DISCOURSE

The way to end the twin evils of dogmatism and interminable disputation in metaphysics.

"Throughout my writings I have been trying to put forward an uncommon conception of the nature of philosophical thinking. In this essay I go back to a concept that I introduced in my first book, 'Let Us Philosophize' (1998, 2008), and that has ever been fundamental to my philosophic outlook, hoping that by further specifying and articulating the concept I it might help men give a clearer and more definite account of metaphysical philosophy as I see it [...]"

https://philosophia937.wordpress.com/2020/04/02/philosophy-as-universe-of-discourse/

D. R. Khashaba
dkhashaba@yahoo.com

DR Geoffrey Klempner.

          RIP. Dr Geoffrey Klempner (1951-2022).           Absolute pleasure to have known and work with you since 2003. ...