[Pathways] Contribute to Philosophy Summaries

Hello philosophers,

Recently, a blog has been set up with a few posts. This blog will be an archive of summaries of philosophical works. The link is: https://azphilosophy.blogspot.com/.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me out! The task is simple:

- read a philosophical work
- write a summary, around 2 pages, feel free to include quotes.

Then all you need to do is tell me the title of the work and email your summary to azhong2252@gmail.com. You can include the summary as part of the email or as an attached file.

I will then add it to the collection and yes, I will make sure to include your name.

There is a link to my blog on Dr Klempner's 'Tentative Answers' site https://tentativeanswers.blogspot.com.

If we are able to build up this collaboration, we will have greatly contributed to ISFP and there will be other benefits.

If you have any questions, please let me know at azhong2252@gmail.com!

Thank you very much everyone,

Andrew Zhong

DR Geoffrey Klempner.

          RIP. Dr Geoffrey Klempner (1951-2022).           Absolute pleasure to have known and work with you since 2003. ...